Personalized jewellery is a huge trend and is an excellent way to add a personal touch to your look. Here are some ideas on how to style personalized jewellery:
1. Mix and match - Personalized jewellery is all about being unique, so don't be afraid to mix and match different pieces. For instance, you could wear initial earrings with a name necklace or a monogram ring with a bracelet with a date.
2. Keep it simple - When wearing personalized jewellery, it's essential to keep the rest of your jewellery simple. Personalized jewellery is a statement on its own, so other jewellery should be minimal.
3. Highlight it - Choose clothing that will showcase your personalized jewellery. For instance, wear a V-neck shirt or dress to show off your initial necklace or bracelet.
4. Layer your personalized pieces - Personalized pieces work well layered with other jewellery, too. A personalized pendant necklace layered with a dainty choker or layered with initials bracelets can give a stylish and chic look.
5. Consider mixing metals - Personalised jewellery doesn't have to be in the same metal. Mixing different metals, such as gold and silver, is a modern and stylish way to wear personalized pieces.
Personalized jewellery is a trend that transcends all timeframes. It shows off your personality, individuality and style. From monograms, initials, to full names in handwriting, there are endless possibilities that let you tell your unique story.
Comments will be approved before showing up.